Mama got a fancy new phone last month. The realization that one might be able to blog from this phone began to settle in a couple days ago. So here I am, trying it out.
My hope is that I will post more because it will be easier than having to load photos onto the computer in order to post. This will only make a difference with cell phone snaps, not the extra pretty ones I take with my DSLR, but still. It would be a big improvement over not posting at all, which is my current holding pattern. Eek.
So enjoy this photo from Valentine's Day. When the kids got home from school, I made special protein smoothies and busted out the chocolate that The Papa brought us. And of course, there were decorations. I finally have the energy for decorating again.
1 comment:
So fun!!
Post a Comment